Monday, July 14, 2014

Modern Art

 What a day today!  It started with a bang (literally--power lines were pulled down in front of my house today) and ended with a bang today!  We have been picking away at many projects this last week.  We started with large glossy paper in bright pink and robins egg blue.  I had some letter stickers and we cut some up and just started sticking things down.  I said just do what you feel like on the paper to the children.  Today we took the large sheets outside to the side walk and threw paint on them in a very Jackson Pollock way.  That was super fun. Yes it really is ok to throw paint around as long as you are outside.  I simply love how these are turning out!  Again, just an idea about using up materials that were gifted to us this past year.  I am soooo looking forward to our Art Show on Friday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment